Constable Ron Hickman leads the Precinct 4 Constable's Office which serves approximately 923 thousand citizens residing and working within North Harris County, Texas which is one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. As a result, the Department is now the largest constable agency in the nation in both personnel and in population size.
Eligibility Requirements for Employment include (Partial list):
- Must pass a written test*
- Must pass a physical agility test*
- Must not have used marijuana within the last 24 months
- Must not have used illegally, within the last ten years, a drug, narcotic or
steroid, the possession or use of which is a felony offense.
- Must not ever have used a hallucinogenic drug
* If an applicant has more than three years full time experience or is Honorably Separated
within 12 months from another law enforcement agency with more than 3 years of full time
service, this requirement is waived.
|Full Time Paid Deputy
may or may not be available at this time. Availability is
subject to change. Potential applicants should submit an
in the event a position becomes available.
information you may contact Corporal Paul Kowalik
or Deputy Mike Cummings